LVMC Large Volume Metrology Conference & Exhibition 2014
The LVMC is the only European event solely dedicated to portable and large volume 3D measurement technology. It is the premier technical conference in Europe dedicated solely to the use of precision dimensional measurement technology for process improvement for manufacturers.
Underpinning the event as always is the key theme of Process Improvement Through Measurement Technology. The event will give you the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in large volume and portable metrology. In particular, topics that will be covered will include:
- Developments in metrology education
- Automation of metrology applications in shop floor environments
- Novel and unusual adaptations and applications of existing metrology technology
- Developments that will lead to the future of metrology
- Discussions of the challenges and needs of the dimension metrology community
LVMC is a unique opportunity for you to:
- See presentations from industry experts
- View the latest equipment from the world’s leading suppliers
- Network, share ideas, theories and experiences
- Talk to your suppliers in the same place at the same time
- Increase your awareness of the European and worldwide industries
The conference enables like-minded professionals to discuss the latest and most beneficial applications of some of the world’s most advanced dimensional measurement systems to resolve the challenges of manufacturing and advanced engineering in an ever competitive world. With cost saving and efficiency more critical than ever before for manufacturers, the use of technology for production gains is of key importance.
LVMC allows Manufacturing, Quality Control, Production, Tooling and Maintenance professionals the opportunity to explore the potential for advanced application of dimensional metrology to increase production quality and throughput.
With attendance of professionals from major manufacturing OEMs such as Brunson, Faro, & Hexagon, LVMC is the foremost conference to attend to discuss real world metrology applications with like-minded individuals.